Audiobooks, Anyone???

Do you listen to audiobooks?

When I drove to work, I listened to them on the way there and back home, on trips, painted a whole room listening to one and was ready to paint the whole house, love to hear a book when I'm unable to read one or do anything else.

I just finished proofing and then approving The Shadow Elf (YA), half way done with proofing In the Dead of the Night, and have finished Forbidden Love and Demon Trouble Too (YA), both in review right now.  The Winged Fae, The Highlander, Huntress for Hire, and The Trouble with Demons are in process. 

So I'm off to proof the rest of In the Dead of the Night, and once the narrator makes the necessary corrections, I can approve it, send a check to pay her, and then it'll go into review. Once it's done with the review, it's available for the listening public. So much fun!

The great news is I have some review copies!!!

Terry Spear, Deidre's Secret (Unabridged)
13.

No comments: