He's Back!!!

Paolo Mancini is back! After Samhain Publishing closed its doors, all my titles with them became unavailable and I will slowly be re-releasing them all myself. The first project was to get new covers for the 5 Paolo's Playhouse stories, then get them formatted and back out into the world. I may have mentioned that I took a big leap and designed my own covers for the first time. After a lot of trial and error, I really like the way they turned out. If you didn't get a chance to read these sexy, emotional stories the first time around, you should give them a try!

Paolo’s Playhouse. A new playground for consenting adults. Playrooms for every interest or desire. Bring your own plaything or we can provide one for you. We’ll help your fantasies come to life.


           Amazon   Other vendors


                                                                  Amazon   Other vendors


                                                               Amazon   Other vendors


                                                                Amazon   Other vendors


       Amazon   Other vendors

The first four are short, perfect to read just before bed. I wrote #5, Playing For Real, which is longer, after readers asked for more with Paolo and Julianne. If you haven't read them, I hope you'd like to give them a try. If you have read them, please consider leaving a review at your favorite spot. They mean so much.

While I'm working on a new project, I'll be getting the rest of my backlist ready to upload. I'll keep you informed here, but if you want to get a notification in your inbox, you can sign up for my mailing list here

Natasha



No comments: