Happy New Year 2017!

On behalf of all the authors at Fierce Romance, I want to wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

What is your resolution for this year? I'm posting mine at the bottom. But here are some quotes which inspire me:


"If 'Plan A' doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool.” (Unknown)

"One thing about the school of experience is that it will repeat the lesson if you flunk the first time."

 "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Robin Williams

  "Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars." - Les Brown

 "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." Plato

 

2 comments:

Vonda Sinclair said...

I love these quotes! Happy New Year! :)

Carly Carson said...

Thanks Vonda, I have a large collection, lol.