1 Minute of Sexy Men

In conjunction with People's Sexiest Man Alive announcement (Johnny Depp for the second time), they also released their 100 Sexy Men in One Minute video. Wow! It's really hard to identify them all, especially the ones that flash by so quickly. Of course, up front and center we have Bradley Cooper, George Clooney (never one of my favorites), Gerard Butler, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp, Zac Efron, Brad Pitt (don't like him much anymore either), Colin is it Farrell?, Jake Gyllenhall, one of my personal faves David Beckham (just saw the L.A. Galaxy win the Western Regional Conference last weekend to make the MLS playoffs!), and I spotted a few Dancing With the Stars hotties - Maks C. and Mark Ballas, along with the boys from Twilight, Jason and Eric from TrueBlood, and two of my favorite country singers Brad Paisley and Keith Urban. I noticed both of the guys from Harold and Kumar - Kal Penn and...Harold. Denzel Washington was in there as well as Matt Damon, the Spanish actor, Javier Bardem, Mario Lopez (mmm), Chris Rock, Daniel Craig, Robert Downey Jr., that English actor in that movie with Keira Knightly(?), and Prince Harry (who has actually turned out much better looking than his older brother, who I used to think was better looking). I also caught sight of Adrian Granier(?) from Entourage, the guy from House (who I remember from the live-action movie 101 Dalmations), Jon Stewart (really?), Mark Wahlberg, Jamie Foxx, David Something the American Idol winner from a few years back, Demi Moore's husband, was that the Jonas Brothers? I'm sure Gilles Marini must be in there somewhere, but I can't spot him yet.

I've watched it several times to see how many I can identify. Some I recognize their faces, but I don't know who they are, especially the younger guys. I got about 35 of them or 1/3, which isn't too bad.

Anyway, take a look. Can you name any more? Who did I miss? Any obvious ones? I guess I'll just have to keep watching it over and over and over...

12 comments:

Amy Atwell said...

Good lord, I can't name hardly any of them.

But then, who needs to talk to them when I can just drool over all the eye candy. Great photography, all those brooding eyes and sensuous lips. Thanks for sharing!

Sandy said...

I saw Daughtery, David Cook, Josh from the Vegas show, and most of the ones you mentioned, Carol.

They're hot. I even drooled over the young ones. lol

Carol Ericson said...

Amy, yeah I did pretty good, huh? Must be all the time I spend looking at the pictures on People.com. LOL

Carol Ericson said...

Sandy, yeah, David Cook is the name of the Idol I couldn't remember. And Josh Duhamel (Fergie's husband who used to be on All My Children). Daughtery is the bald guy who was also an AI, right? I like the young ones too - just not sure who some of them are (except for the Twilight boys because they're everywhere!)

Nicole North said...

Very hot!! Loved it!!

Laura Breck said...

Carol, I was laughing so hard. I read your post too quickly and thought you said Demi Moore's husband was one of the Jonas Brothers. He's young, but not THAT young! Thanks for the video!

Carol Ericson said...

I agree, Nicole! Just might have to watch it again.

Carol Ericson said...

Laura, LOL - I remember his name now is Ashton Kutcher, but I couldn't think of it at the time - yeah, not quite as young as a Jonas bro. And the House guy is Hugh Laurie (sp?). Don't know if he has an English accent on the show as I've never watched the show, but he did play one of the goofy dog-nappers in 101 Dalmations!

Helen Brenna said...

That's what I call a celebration! Thanks for making my Friday!

Cameo Brown said...

I waited until today when I could sit down and enjoy this at my leisure. Aaaah, such nice eye candy. Such handsomeness. Aaaah. Such sex appeal. Yummy. Thanks for posting this!

Carol Ericson said...

Helen, glad this brightened your day!

Carol Ericson said...

Cameo, I just have to keep watching it to see if I can ID any more hotties.