What is romantic to you?
Okay, guys. Romantic getaways and gifts do not apply to me right now, unless it’s my characters doing the giving--hmm, come to think of it, I can’t think of anything my characters have given as a romantic gift.

No, Dante gave Caitlyn flowers on their first official date. Wildflowers. (The author can’t stand roses.) But, I think that is it. Interesting. I just learned something about myself. I’ve never been big on romantic gifts, and it would seem I put that in my writing. Flowers, jewelry, perfume and other things don’t really do anything for me. Yeah, it’s uber sweet and all, but I’d much prefer a cuddle on the couch and the gift of time.

Time. I never have enough of it. I think one of the best gifts my ex-hubby ever gave me was a full day to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. A full day. I locked myself in a room and he took care of the kids. I didn’t budge for 15 hours. Best gift ever!

What have your characters given as a romantic gift?
Esme
www.esmereldabishop.com
  • Defended by a Highland Renegade

    Defended by a Highland Renegade
    Vonda Sinclair, 12/1/16

    In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14