3 Weeks and Counting
There are three weeks until Christmas and I have only bought four gifts so far. Aack! I usually am much farther ahead. I've never been one of those people who has all her shopping done by July, but I've also never been one to wait until the last minute. This year, however, I seem to be adding to my stress level. I need help!

I have ideas for our children and their families, I just have to brave the stores and make the purchases. However..I'm appealing to our Fierce Romance readers! I need some ideas for gifts for my husband. He doesn't like to get clothes. He likes something he can fuss with or play with. Last year I got him a new scanner/printer. He's working on his model railroad and gave me some ideas of train cars to buy...and then went out and bought them for himself. There should be a law! I may have to resort to a gift certificate to the local hobby shop, but I'd love to have a package or two for him.

So women, what are you giving your husband or boyfriend? Men, what would you like to find under the Christmas tree?

Natasha
FLAUNT IT - Samhain
RISK IT - Samhain
BIRTHDAY GIRL - Coming Feb 2012
www.natashamoore.com
4 Responses
  1. Try this awesome site for gifts for your hubby: http://www.thinkgeek.com. They've got all manner of gadgets, toys, t-shirts, etc. I buy tons of stuff for my hubs (and myself!) there.


  2. Thanks for the site, Cassandra. I'll check it out!


  3. Does he cook? Grill outside? I actually bought my hubby a hammock for Father's Day and he was shocked. He uses it every chance he can.

    Lowe's is my friend. :)


  4. Sorry it took so long for me to answer. :)


  • Stolen by a Highland Rogue

    Stolen by a Highland Rogue
    Vonda Sinclair 8/27/16

    Highlander Unbroken

    Highlander Unbroken
    Vonda Sinclair 5/10/16

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Programmed For Power

    Programmed For Power
    Jenna Ives, 10/25/15

    Taming the Wild Cougar

    Taming the Wild Cougar
    Terry Spear 10/20/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    SEAL Wolf Hunting

    SEAL Wolf Hunting
    Terry Spear 7/7/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13