Reviews for Laird of Darkness


Hi, I wanted to share some great new reviews for Laird of Darkness which will be released next Monday, March 21.


Review for Laird of Darkness by Nicole North
Steamy Highland Romp!

"I LOVE Scottish heroes. And making this one half-Fae and having him look like the guy on the cover may have made me a little biased, but this was a really fun one for me. Of course our hero, Duncan, is dead sexy. But Alana, our heroine, is compelling as well. She's no wilting little miss. She wants a man who can fulfill her needs (yep, those kind of needs) and isn't afraid to fight for him. Without giving too much away, she was a breath of fresh air and a welcome departure from many of the more typical historical heroines I've read in the past. Plus, you've got action (the good kind and the really good kind), paranormal elements and a bit of a love triangle. I breezed through it in a single sitting and was thoroughly entertained. I look forward to more from Nicole North!" ~Christine Bell author of The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale
---
"I have a soft spot for highland warriors and will read anything I can get my hands on about Scotland. There is just something so sexy to me about a man in a kilt. Top it off with one who has a soft spot for a woman, and you have me hook, line and sinker. This is a story of love, passion, sex and magic. What more can you ask for?" ~Eva's Sanctuary

---
"When I first saw Laird of Darkness for review in Carina Press, I couldn’t help but think of my childhood hero, Highlander. The picture on the book definitely reminds me of that.

But this story is not about Highlander, but it’s some sort of an adult fairy tales, involving fight and betrayal between brothers, forbidden love as well as fiery passion.

If you’re a fantasy book lover, you would not want to miss Laird of Darkness. It does not dissapoint me and I’m sure it won’t disappoint you either.

It’s very well written and very inspiring. The passion in this story is almost devastatingly real." ~ Cleffairy
---
If you would like to read the first chapter, please check out my excerpt page.
Also please visit my Books page at Facebook.
Thanks! :)
Nicole

4 comments:

Esmerelda Bishop said...

Awesome reviews, Nicole! Congrats!

Nicole North said...

Thanks tons, Esme!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Esmerelda....Awesome reviews!

Congratulations Nicole!

Nicole North said...

Thanks so much, Casey! Hugs!