I'm Feelin' Lucky Today

If I'm not mistaken, my post title is a line in a song I hear every so often. Part of it also appears on Google's search page as a search option that might net quicker results. And "Feelin' lucky, punk? Well, do ya'?" is a famous line said by an acting icon in a famous movie--can you guess which ones?

What better day to talk about luck than St. Patrick's Day?

Today's post will be short and sweet because all I'm going to do is list the things that make me feel lucky. Here we go:

1. I have my health.
2. My husband still says he loves me every day and still holds my hand without prompting.
3. I can write, and not just books and such. I can communicate with friends and family and others in general with the written word.
4. I can read. Not everyone can, and it's a blessing as well as a key tool to living day-to-day.
5. I live in a time when, even though some feel technology has gotten out of hand, it has become possible to stay connected with loved ones in a way never before possible.

What about you? What makes you feel lucky on this wonderful traditional day? Please do share in the comments section. Until then, Happy St. Patrick's Day! May the luck o' the Irish be with ye.

No comments: