Great Review for Chains of Desire

In the last couple years I've noticed a decline in the number of on-line reviews I receive for my releases. I realize it's a case of too many books, not enough reviewers. And I know I shouldn't care about reviews anyway...but what can I say. I do care. I always hope the reviewer enjoys the story because she's a reader, first and foremost. And the readers are who I write for.

So I was thrilled to get a great review for my latest Ellora's Cave release, Chains of Desire. Even more thrilling was the personal e-mail from the reviewer, telling me how much she enjoyed my writing. That made it even more special.

You can read the review here.

I've also found out that Chains of Desire will be coming out in print later this year. It should be out in time for me to sign it at the booksigning at Ellora's Cave's first Romanticon this October.

I'm looking forward to meeting readers and other authors. And maybe even a few reviewers. So who else is going to the Romanticon this year??

Natasha
www.natashamoore.com
7 Responses
  1. Nicole North Says:

    Congratulations on the fantastic review!!


  2. Laura Breck Says:

    Congrats! You've won the Kreativ Blogger Award! Visit http://rosesofprose.blogspot.com to learn more :)

    Smiles,
    The Roses of Prose


  3. Kristin Says:

    Congrats on the review, and yep, I'll be at Romanticon. I can't wait!


  4. Carly Carson Says:

    Congrats on the review and the personal note is the cat's miaow.


  5. Natasha Says:

    Thanks, Nicole! :)

    Thanks, Laura.


  6. Natasha Says:

    Yay, Kristin!! I'll look forward to seeing you there :)

    Thanks, Carly. The little personal note made feel like I must be doing something right...


  7. Nicole North Says:

    Wow thanks, Laura, for the blog award!! We're honored!


  • Defended by a Highland Renegade

    Defended by a Highland Renegade
    Vonda Sinclair, 12/1/16

    In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14