New Contest & Review
Terry is in Canada today. Hopefully she'll pop in later to tell us all about that! In the meantime, I want to tell you about my contest this month.

To enter my September contest, all you have to do is sign up for my newsletter group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nicolenorthnewsletter/

Two people from the group will each win 2 new paperback books of their choice from my list of books by other authors! I got a ton of awesome books at the conference, but I don't think it's possible for me to read them all. So I'm happy to share. I'll announce the winners at the beginning of October in my newsletter. Thanks!


I also received a cool new review on Amazon from Steph at Bookaholics Romance Club who says Devil in a Kilt is "sinfully delicious."

Woot! Thanks, Steph! She also says:

"This was a scorching read. Nicole North really knows how to turn up the heat and anyone who loves highlanders will wish they were in Shauna's lucky shoes! Gavin is super HOT!!"

Nicole

6 Responses
  1. Hi Nicole,

    I joined your newsletter. I thought I would have already been on, but I guess I wasn't.

    Congrats on the great review. Or should I say 'reviewS'? All the reviews on Amazon enthused about your work.
    Julie


  2. Great review, Nicole! Hope you have your dancing shoes on!


  3. Nicole North Says:

    Thanks, Julie!! I'm glad you've joined too!

    Thanks, Gwynlyn!! Dancing a Highland jig! :)


  4. Carly Carson Says:

    Congrats on the great reviews!


  5. Nicole North Says:

    Thanks Carly!! I'm thrilled with them!


  6. Those great reviews just keep on coming. Congrats, Nicole!


  • Defended by a Highland Renegade

    Defended by a Highland Renegade
    Vonda Sinclair, 12/1/16

    In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14