The Little Guy is 6 Months Old

He's growing up so fast!

Hubby and I are flying down to Florida today to drive my parents back up north for the summer, so while we're gone I thought I'd share some recent pictures of the little guy. Hope they bring you a smile as your week begins.

Tough guy on Memorial Day:



Looking at that face, I'm not sure he liked his first taste watermelon:



He's not crawling yet, but I don't think it'll be much longer:



Yeah, he's a happy guy (most of the time!):



Have a great Monday!

Natasha
Silken Canvas-available now
Voluptuous - coming Sept 6th - pre-order now
Playing for Real - coming March 18, 2014
www.natashamoore.com

2 comments:

Helen said...

How cute is he?? I can't believe he's six months old already! Looks like he's ready to take off. Crawling will just be the first step, pun intended

Vonda Sinclair said...

He's adorable! And he's really growing quickly!