New Cover: Secrets Volume 29 Indulge Your Fantasies

I'm thrilled to have an awesome new book cover from Red Sage. I love it! What do you think?

Look for Beast in a Kilt in the Red Sage Secrets Volume 29 Indulge Your Fantasies, an erotic romance anthology to be released July 2010.

Beast in a Kilt: Scottish lady Catriona MacCain has loved Torr Blackburn, a fierce Highland warrior, since she was a young lass, but Torr only sees Catriona as his best friend’s little sister. When Catriona’s family promises her in marriage to a detestable chieftain, she desperately needs Torr to save her from a fate worse than death. But Torr is under the spell of a witch of the dark arts and is cursed to spend his nights as a kelpie water demon. He doesn’t believe himself worthy of the virginal Lady Catriona. However, she is determined to seduce Torr and claim him… body, heart and soul, if only they can banish the curse and defeat the enemies who have vowed to possess and enslave them both.

http://www.nicolenorth.com/

22 comments:

Joy said...

SWEET MAMA!

Carly Carson said...

Hey, that book is right around the corner! Good luck!

Kate St. James said...

Ooops, my comment didn't show up. I LOVE this cover!! I'm jealous!

Danica Avet said...

Drool-worthy cover!

Jennifer August said...

Fantastic cover! But I really love the blurb. Can't wait to pick it up.

Nicole North said...

Joy, thanks! LOL

Carly, Not too far off at all. I can't wait!

Kate, thanks! I loved your Secrets covers too! They're always sexy!

Danica, thanks so much!

Jennifer, thanks! So glad you like the blurb! I think it's a fun, entertaining story. :) (Naturally. Heh heh)

Carol Ericson said...

Ooh la la - my new favorite color is fuschia!

Maree Anderson said...

Yummy! A hot-pink blindfold and perfect abs? What's not to love?

Nicole North said...

Thanks Carol! LOL! It is a sensual color!

Maree, thanks! Yes, I love those abs and pecs. :)

Chicks of Characterization said...

Nice!!!

Andrea :O)

Julie Robinson said...

Whoa!!!! Now that's a hot cover!
Julie

Nicole North said...

Thanks, Andrea!! :)

Julie, thanks!! I'm so glad you think so. :)

Natasha Moore said...

Oooh nice! Love that pop of color...and the hot bod.

Eliza Knight said...

Fabulous! Can't wait to read it!!!

Donna Marie Rogers said...

Love it! And can't wait to read it!

Carol, fuscia is one of my fave colors, too. :-)

Jennifer Lynne said...

LOVE it! Naughty and hot - just what I like!

Lilly Cain said...

Great new cover! I love the naughty blindfold!

Lilly

Nicole North said...

Natasha, thanks! My two favorite things about it too! :)

Eliza, thanks! Hope you enjoy!

Donna, thanks and I hope you enjoy it too!

Jennifer, thanks! Yes, naughty! ;)

Lilly, thanks! The blindfold does add an air of naughty fun and mystery.

I should've added to my description earlier that Beast in a Kilt is the second in the series after Devil in a Kilt. So if you read Devil in a Kilt in Secrets Vol. 27, Torr is one of Gavin's cursed friends.

Gale Stanley said...

Awesome cover!

Nicole North said...

Thanks GPS!! I'm glad you like it!

Jeanmarie Hamilton said...

Great cover! Provocative!

Nicole North said...

Thanks Jeanmarie! I'm glad you think so!