It's Earth Day!

So, as it states on Wickipedia...



Earth Day is a day designed to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's environment. It was founded by U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson as an environmental teach-in held on April 22, 1970.



In my own way I hop to inspire you all to take care of our wonderful planet by showing you a few lovely pictures of our beaches, trees, sunsets, oceans, forests, and farms.



















So, now that you're inspired...*grin*
Don't forget to plant a tree today! And as always reduce, reuse, and recycle!!

4 comments:

Danica Avet said...

Um...*fans herself* Yowsa!

Actually, I'm an environmental assistant for a company, so I have to deal with how to keep us be productive while also not harming the environment. I just wish those men were working on my team...although I wouldn't get much work done *cough*.

Great, great Earth Day inspiration!

Nicole North said...

Whew!!!! Very inspiring! Thanks for the gorgeous Earth Day pics!

Sherry said...

I love your Earth Day pictures very very nice.

sstrode@scrtc.com

Anne Rainey said...

Danica--Yeah, if those fellas were around you wouldn't get a lick a work done! LOL

And you're very welcome, ladies. Just trying to do my part! hehe!