When writing a romance, we authors interview or get to know our characters in many ways. Finding out their world views, beliefs, goals, motivations, etc. Today I thought it would be fun sharing some things you likely don't know about me.
1. Something that scares me—Spiders and snakes. Cannot stand being near either of those. But I love Jim Stafford’s song about them.
2. Most interesting article of clothing—While on vacation in Vermont, I found a sassy sarong that, when worn a certain way, doubles as pants. They have delightful fringes at the bottom and have been hand-dyed in a stunning Indian-inspired print.
3. What I cannot tolerate watching on television—Reruns. Excessive violence. Most commercials.
4. Something I ate/drank that was out of the ordinary—I once indulged in a cocoa beverage infused with pepper and some other spices. Very appealing and delicious.
5. My unique hobby—Researching ancient and unique sexual positions. Finding haunted properties and visiting them while on vacation.
6. Unique talent—If I hear a person’s voice once and know their name, I'm usually able to identify them later simply by hearing them say a few words.
7. Things I love/hate—I love the awesome way I feel after a more intense cardio workout but despise sweating. I’m excited when an item I want or need is discounted, but I hate fighting crowds during special sales. This is especially true at Christmas. Love to shop but hate Christmas shopping and always have 99% of the gifts purchased well before Labor Day. Enjoy traveling but dislike doing any of the driving. Love large gatherings and parties but cannot stand crowded malls.
8. Most wonderful thing to recently happen in my life--While making my way from the train track to the upper level at Penn Station, a sexy gentleman offered to carry my heavy suitcase (says the woman who can never pack light). When he set down my luggage, he brushed his fingers over the back of my hand and maintained eye contact. Suffice it to say I knew I had to catch a cab, and catch up with my friend, but I was truly tempted to linger on that station level--and get to know him on a deeper level :)
Wishing you all many happy reading moments,
TORMENTED -- Ellora's Cave (Must-Read from Dark Angel Reviews)
ROUGHRIDER -- Ellora's Cave Exotika
HELLE IN HEELS -- Ellora's Cave Exotika
TO HELLE AND BACK AGAIN -- Coming soon to EC Exotika