Thank you!


I want to thank all those readers who have bought and read my books over the past year and a half! It is a great honor and a thrill to know people have enjoyed reading my stories and been entertained by them. I do love to make people laugh or cry or feel other emotions with my words... through my characters.

Characters are the heart and soul of a story and I want them to touch you as they do me. Oh, and my characters send their thanks too! :)

Today at The Romance Studio Thanksgiving party I'm sharing a sensual excerpt of Devil in a Kilt. It is paranormal erotic romance. The excerpt might be considered adult rated. So over age 18 only please! The unkilted (that means naked) hero, Gavin, is searching the heroine, Shauna, for weapons. (Not like they do it at the airports either.)


A couple days ago I shared the first chapter of Kilted Lover in three parts. Contemporary erotic romance. Adult rated. Over 18 only please.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

If you click here you can see all my posts at The Romance Studio party, including holiday recipes and Scotland photos. I'm giving away a Hershey's Recipe book. Other authors are giving away books, etc. The grand prize of the party is a Nook! Every comment is an entry.

Thanks! And have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Nicole
http://www.nicolenorth.com/
PS At my newsletter group, I'll be giving away a perpetual Scotland calendar at the end of Nov. It has some beautiful and amazing photos of Scotland. (I got while I was there in Oct.) All you have to do to enter is become a member.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I've loved your books so far and I can't wait to read the next one! So, keep writing. :-)

Nicole North said...

Thanks tons, Vanessa!!!! :) I so appreciate your support and encouragement!