I have a logo!

I have a logo!

What do you think? Isn't is great?

When I told graphic artist Tuesday Dube from Purple Ink Graphics and Design that I was thinking of creating a logo, she asked me what it was that I wanted to convey. I thought about it, and my answer was simple. "I want to portray alpha hot sweet sexiness." She just laughed and gave me a "Yeah, right."

As she designed this, though, through all the different incarnations, different fonts, shading, fades, etc., the design started to morph little by little into what you see now. When we were both satisfied, she said, "You know, I think we found what you were looking for." I completely agree! THIS is my alpha hot sweet sexy Kristin Daniels logo! I can't wait to start using it!

In the meantime, I've been plugging away at a couple new WIP's. One is talking to me more than the other right now, which is not surprising. I've tentatively titled it Burned and Broken. Being my typical pantser self, the idea is coming to me slowly, but I can tell you it's about a fireman -- a fire jumper to be exact -- who has a lot in his past he needs to set right.

And what have I been using for inspiration? When I sit down to write, I listen to this song -- several times! Works like a charm. Ready? Here we go...



Kristin
www.kristindaniels.com
www.facebook.com/authorkristindaniels
http://twitter.com/Kristin_Daniels

5 comments:

Winona Cross said...

I really do like your logo! Makes me want to consider getting one, but is it too early in this writing game to do so. VEry, very nice blog. It's been added to my list.

Winona

Terry Spear said...

Oooh, I love it! I need one with a wolf's head though!

Nicole North said...

Beautiful logo, Kristin!! The song is sexy too!!

Kristin Daniels said...

Thanks, Winona! Welcome to Fierce Romance!

Terry, Ohhh, I just know that Tuesday could rock out a wonderful wolf logo for you! Her contact info is on her website. Tell her I sent ya :)

Thanks, Nicole! I'm really crushing on Ryan Star right now. I remember watching him on Rock Star Supernova. Loved him then.

Nicole North said...

OMG! I didn't realize that was him! I loved his performances on Supernova.