Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm happy today because it's Thanksgiving, at least here in the USA. I enjoy this holiday because it gives me a chance to express how grateful I am for this adventure called life. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful every day, but since we have a national holiday geared toward sharing our gratitude, why not enjoy it? :) So, here we go...



Cameo's List of Things to Be Thankful For (in no particular order)

  1. Hubby, friends, and family
  2. Good Health
  3. Men
  4. Critters of all kinds
  5. Men
  6. Wine
  7. Joy
  8. Dancing
  9. Sex
  10. Men
  11. Writing
  12. Social Networking
  13. Travel
  14. The Sun, moon, and stars
  15. Imagination
  16. Love
  17. Life
  18. Unbridled passion
  19. Museums
  20. Reading
That last one is especially important. I love to read and can't imagine not being able to; however, I work with kids who can't, or can't read well. I am so grateful I grew up in a family of readers, and I am grateful that I share this passion with the folks who visit our blog. Speaking of which, here are some thoughts from a couple of my comrades here at Fierce Romance:



From Nicole:
A huge thanks to all of our readers! We're grateful that you check out our blog several times a week and post your comments!



From Carly:

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends! I like quotes that make me think and this one definitely did:

The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving. ~H.U. Westermayer
A laugh is always good, so here's one from a very funny American writer:
What we're really talking about is a wonderful day set aside on the fourth Thursday of November when no one diets. I mean, why else would they call it Thanksgiving? ~Erma Bombeck, "No One Diets on Thanksgiving," 26 November 1981
From all of us here at Fierce Romance to all of our readers:
Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your love of books with us. We appreciate and love you, and we hope you have a terrific holiday. May yours be a peaceful and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Enjoy!
PS Please forgive the formatting issues. Blogger fought me and won. :)

1 comment:

Natasha Moore said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Cameo - and to all our Fierce Romance readers. What a great list of things to be thankful for. I'm so thankful for authors and readers - so we can have more stories to send out into the world.