What are you reading?

by Kristin Daniels

I've got a bit of downtime coming to me this weekend before I head off to Ellora's Cave Publishing's RomantiCon on Oct 9th (stop by and see me!), and I'd love to pull out a book and read just for pleasure. I have to so many books in my TBR pile, but I'm just not sure what to pick. I'll share a few of my favorites with you, if you share yours with me! I'm always looking for great books to read.


Heat Seeker by Lora Leigh.

I started this one last weekend, and so far so good. I've read this entire series, and love all the hunky, to-die-for heroes.






Whisper No Lies by Cindy Gerard

I'm a huge fan of Romantic Suspense and Cindy Gerard rocks it out! This series has it all. Troubled, angsty heroes. Strong, dependable heroines. And thrill-a-minute action. I recommend it!




Bad Attitude by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I'm just coming into this series by one of my favorite authors, Sherrilyn Kenyon. I've read all the Dark Hunter books, but when I met Sherrilyn and her co-author, Dianna Love, during their signing for the BAD series, it compelled me to move into her other works. I've not been disappointed. Her guys are always so yummy, and the story lines keep me riveted.



Night Secrets by Cherry Adair

Want a little paranormal thrown in with your Romantic Suspense? That's exactly what Cherry Adair does with her Night Trilogy. I'm only 2 books into it, and love it so far. Hmm, time to get book number 3, huh?




I have other faves, and I'll share more with you later. But for now, tell me, what are you reading? Do you have any favorite series you follow, or have you picked up something randomly that you just love?

3 comments:

Nicole North said...

I have huge TBR stacks. Plus found a few more yesterday I'd been wanting to try. Must give myself more time to read!

Carly Carson said...

I don't think my preferences will coincide with yours at all (based on your list), but I'm reading The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry. It's very good. Also reading Drive Me Crazy by Nancy Warren which I'm enjoying. Like all writers, I have huge stacks of books waiting.

Carol Ericson said...

I'm currently reading A Hint of Wicked by Jennifer Haymore. I finished a couple of non-romance books recently - The Hunger Games (a YA I blogged about recently) and The Devil in the White City, a book about the parallel stories of the effort to build the World's Fair in Chicago in 1895 and the serial killer, H.H. Holmes, who used the World's Fair to find victims for his grisly crimes. Secrets Vol. 27 is also on TBR pile as well as Eloisa James's last book in the Desperate Ducheses series.