Where Am I?

Happy Sunday!

Today while sightseeing, I pondered the topic of this blog. One of the reasons I enjoy reading fiction so much is the wonderful way a well-described setting transports me to the same area where a story's characters are working, playing, living or vacationing.

Traveling is among my passions. Each time I visit a new place, or make a stopover in an old favorite, I make countless mental notes to flip through in the future. Then there are the tablets I fill with details of flora, fauna, cuisine, and bits regarding local color and culture. Next week I'll explore this traveling passion and explain how it fits into my writing world. But this evening I want to share some pictures of past travels with you all. I won't divulge the location but, instead, would like for you all to guess the place where I digitally captured the scenery. You are all welcome to post your answers, and next week I will reveal the actual areas.







May you all have a fantastic evening and upcoming week!


Wishing you all many happy reading moments,

Shawna Moore
ROUGHRIDER -- Ellora's Cave
HELLE IN HEELS -- Ellora's Cave
TORMENTED -- Coming soon to Ellora's Cave
Shawna's Myspace
Helle's Myspace

6 comments:

Nicole North said...

Beautiful pics!! I'm not so good at guessing these things. The top pic looks a bit like New Orleans, Savannah or another Southern City. And some of the other pics look like the New England area. I know that really narrows it down. :-)

ShawnaMoore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShawnaMoore said...

Hi, Nicole!

Thanks for playing the guessing game :) I'll let you know how close your guesses were soon :)

From time to time, I'll post more pics from my travels :)

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Shawna

Elen Grey said...

Like Nicole, I thought the first one might be New Orleans. The rest I think are in New England - Maine, maybe. Great pics. I'm looking forward to finding out the real locales.

ShawnaMoore said...

Hi, Elen!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the pics from my travels. Won't be long until I reveal how close you and Nicole came to identifying the locations :)

Hope you have a fabulous week!

Smiles across the miles,

Shawna

Dina said...

Those are lovely pics.