Great Scot!





As we in the USA observe Labor Day, I thought you all might enjoy observing some sexy Scots in their kilts. After all, eye candy is a wonderful thing—no calories but lots of pleasure.

Great Scot but I found some sexy, naughty video bits I could have shared here, but we’ll keep this showing more for a general audience. Leave more to your imagination as to what’s under those panels of wool and other fabric.

Here’s a more modern take on the kilt as runway couture:





And this is a delightfully teasing video a dear friend sent me recently. Handsome models strut their stuff.




This blog wouldn’t be complete without a special shout-out to my dear friends, Terry Spear and Nicole North, two ladies who creatively bring those Highland hunks we love to fictional life in their novellas and novels.


May you and yours enjoy the company of family and friends this holiday weekend. Here’s to many fond memories for everyone!


Wishing you all many joyful reading moments,

Shawna Moore
TORMENTED -- Coming October 8 to Ellora's Cave
ROUGHRIDER -- Ellora's Cave Exotika
HELLE IN HEELS -- Ellora's Cave Exotika
Shawna's Myspace
Helle's Myspace

5 comments:

Nicole North said...

I LOVE the kilt videos Shawna!!!!!!! Hot!!!

Elen Grey said...

OMG. You never disappoint, Shawna. You fogged my specs. My Labor Day weekend is complete. ;-)

lolz

ShawnaMoore said...

Hi, Nicole!

I knew you'd especially enjoy those videos :) Thanks for checking them out, and I hope you and yours have a fabulous rest of the holiday weekend!

Smiles across the miles,

Shawna

ShawnaMoore said...

Hi, Elen!

Glad I helped make your weekend :) Hopefully your specs have cleared by now and you're enjoying this Sunday evening in a special way :)

Smiles across the miles,

Shawna

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

Thanks, Shawna!! As soon as I'm finished with Deadly Liaisons and Allure of the Wolf edits, I'm off to work on The Accidental Highland Hero...hmmm-hmm...your video is an inspiration!