The Vampire...In My Dreams available today!!! Winner of Joy Nash's contest also!

The winner of Joy Nash's contest is: Dawnm (8/16@4:32 am) Congratulations, Dawn! Just email Joy with your snail mail address at: joy@joynash.com and she'll send you the book. :)
The Vampire...In My Dreams is finally available in print form!!! After selling it to another publisher who then closed their YA line, it is finally available.

I love the exceedingly devilish cover and can't wait to have the book in my hot little hands. :)

But for now, Amazon is offering a 15% discount, so buy one while you can! :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1599988372/ref=cm_cmu_up_thanks_hdr

It's appropriate for ages 12-adult. They've got the age listed wrong on Amazon so my publisher will have to straighten that out with them. But it's finally available!!! :)

The Vampire...In My Dreams is truly a dream come true! :) Never give up!!!
Have you ever had a dream that you didn't think would ever come true but you kept on trying until it did?
Terry Spear

5 comments:

Saturn Girl said...

Congrats on the new release, Terry, that's awesome! I love the cover -- talk about a devilish smile! :))

Vonda Sinclair said...

Congratulations, Terry!!!

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

Thanks, Tess and Vonda!! Yeah, perfect for a vampire, eh? :)

DawnM said...

OMG I won! Thank you so much Terri. Big fat cyber kisses coming your way.

Congrats on your PB release. That's a gorgeous cover you got.

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

Hey, Dawn, enjoy the read!! :)And thanks! Terry