Shapeshifters!!!



As I'm writing Allure of the Wolf, I look for pictures about Arctic wolves to get me in the mood. Sitting in the 104 degree heat in the south makes it hard to envision cold Arctic weather. So here, my hero has dropped his glove and has shifted into a werewolf. Neat, huh? See the wolf track??? And here he is, protecting the camp in his wolf form.

And then, back in civilization, he's shifted again and getting cleaned up. Hmm, now I can see the story more clearly. Sometimes so many things distract me--things that have to get done, it's hard getting back in the story. So sometimes, creating a photo album of the story can help. :)

What do you do when you're trying to work on a project and nothing seems to be working?
Terry Spear
Heart of the Wolf, Allure of the Wolf
The Vampire...In My Dreams

2 comments:

Vonda Sinclair said...

Those pics definintely help! :-) Sometimes I'll do that or listen to music or brainstorm. Or if my mind refuses to concentrate, then I'll read a book.

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

Yeah, me too!!!