Been a While Peeps
Dear Fierce Friends! I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging lately! My computer collapsed and I have also been battling the Nausea of the Ages. I'm better but my computer isn't. I have more hope for the computer than my tummy. :) So instead of a blog today, I must once again resort to my wonderful LOLcats. Enjoy and I'll be back soon, I hope, with some tidbits of the writing life. In the meantime these kitties explain how I'm feeling right now:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See you all next week!!! Hugs!
2 Responses
  1. Nicole North Says:

    Tess, I do hope you are feeling better! And I love the LOLcats this time!! So cute!


  2. Natasha Says:

    Feel better, Tess!


  • In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Stolen by a Highland Rogue

    Stolen by a Highland Rogue
    Vonda Sinclair 8/27/16

    Highlander Unbroken

    Highlander Unbroken
    Vonda Sinclair 5/10/16

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14