Starting My New Job
Friday was my last day at the office where I worked for thirty-seven years (yes, I was a baby when I started there!) This past weekend I spent cleaning, organizing and rearranging my office so I could officially begin my full-time writing day - today!

Planning. Organizing. I know I need to do those things or there is a good chance my days would fly by without accomplishing all I need to do. So this is what I have on my calendar so far...

I have galleys in my inbox. I just found out that Silken Canvas's print release date will be November 5th. So I'll be working on those this week.

I have another project I need to plan a new course for. Rejections come at every stage of a writer's life.

The project my Samhain editor is waiting for is finished and with a beta reader. I'll be submitting that book as soon I get it back, hopefully without too many problems found. But I need to work on the synopsis.

And I will be starting a brand new story this morning! New chapter in my life. New characters to give their happily ever after. I love my job!

So that's how the rest of January looks for me. I also plan to fit in at least 30 minutes of exercise in every day. Oh, and eat better. And give my hubby more time on the evenings and weekends.

So what are you up to?

Natasha
www.natashamoore.com
6 Responses
  1. Alison Stone Says:

    The first day of the rest of your life. Enjoy!



  2. Abby Niles Says:

    Congrats Natasha! Very exciting!


  3. Congratulations on your new full time job, Natasha! I know you will enjoy it! :)


  4. Terry Spear Says:

    Wow, Natasha, that is sooo wonderful! I was never more happy than to quit my day job and begin writing full time. It's a dream come true that I've been working on for nearly 15 years. :) So have fun in your new job!!! You'll love it!


  5. Carly Carson Says:

    Congrats on the new job! Wow, 37 years at one job. That's amazing. I hope things continue to go well for you.


  • Silence of the Wolf

    Silence of the Wolf
    Terry Spear, 3/4/14

    Red Riding Hood

    Red Riding Hood
    Carly Carson, 3/2/14

    Cougar's Mate

    Cougar's Mate
    Terry Spear, 2/27/14

    Once Upon a Highland Moon

    Once Upon a Highland Moon
    Gwyn Brodie, 2/20/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Programmed to Protect

    Programmed to Protect
    Jenna Ives, 2/1/14

    Her Royal Bodyguard

    Her Royal Bodyguard
    Natasha Moore, 1/1/14

    Fighting Love

    Fighting Love
    Abby Niles, 12/31/13

    My Notorious Highlander

    My Notorious Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 10/30/13

    The Highlander

    The Highlander
    Terry Spear, 10/14/13

    Her Royal Masquerade

    Her Royal Masquerade
    Natasha Moore, 10/13/13

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas
    Terry Spear, 9/24/13

    Voluptuous

    Voluptuous
    Natasha Moore, 9/6/13

    Jaguar Fever

    Jaguar Fever
    Terry Spear, 8/6/13

    Extreme Love

    Extreme Love
    Abby Niles, 4/30/13

    My Daring Highlander

    My Daring Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 3/29/13

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13

    Silken Canvas

    Silken Canvas
    Natasha Moore, 12/25/12

    My Brave Highlander

    My Brave Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 7/19/12

    My Wild Highlander

    My Wild Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 8/26/11

    My Fierce Highlander

    My Fierce Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 7/27/11

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 10/8/10