MMA Eye Candy
With summer break officially in full swing, my writing time has been limited. But thanks to some awesome parents, I got a day and half to write this past weekend. I spent a portion of that researching for my current WIP. I love researching MMA, not only because I find the sport fascinating and have an overwhelming respect for it, but I love the eye candy I get while doing research. Talk about motivation. So I think we can always use some motivation, so today I'm sharing some pics :)






That's all for now:) Hope you enjoyed. I know I sure did:)
Esme

  • Stolen by a Highland Rogue

    Stolen by a Highland Rogue
    Vonda Sinclair 8/27/16

    Highlander Unbroken

    Highlander Unbroken
    Vonda Sinclair 5/10/16

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Programmed For Power

    Programmed For Power
    Jenna Ives, 10/25/15

    Taming the Wild Cougar

    Taming the Wild Cougar
    Terry Spear 10/20/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    SEAL Wolf Hunting

    SEAL Wolf Hunting
    Terry Spear 7/7/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13