Happy St. Patrick's Day


I wanted to send some Irish wishes your way...



May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.




May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.



Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter
Lullabies, dreams, and love ever after.
Poems and songs with pipes and drums
A thousand welcomes when anyone comes.
- Anonymous





And may we never miss an opportunity to look at men in kilts.
Hugs!
Nicole


































And for those who wanted to see more...




















































Today Shawna is guest blogging at Novelspot about heroines in romance fiction. Please check it out and leave a comment.

7 comments:

ShawnaMoore said...

Hi, Nicole!

What a wonderful post for St. Patrick's Day. I really enjoyed reading the Irish wishes. And the eye candy is quite inspirational :) Hope your week is filled with blessings and bounty :)

Wearing my green,

Shawna

Elen Grey said...

Nicole - Loved the Irish wishes. I agree with Shawna. The hotties-in-kilts were inspiring. Could you tell me more about door #3, because he's riding the hottie express! lol Thanks for sharing.

Wearing my green, too.

Guinness!

Nicole North said...

Thanks Shawna! Glad you liked the eye candy! ;-)

Thanks Elen! By door #3 I imagine you mean the yummy guy in the black kilt. I don't know who he is but I have a couple more pics of him. And his kilt keeps getting lower and lower.... hmm. Would you like me to post them? ;-)

Nita Wick said...

Love Irish wishes. :)

And LOVE the men in kilts. I have no idea who the last one is, but I'm with Elen. I want to see more!

Elen Grey said...

Weel, in the spirit of St. Paddy's Day.... I mean, there's probably some Lowering of the Kilt observance we could, um, observe.

Uh oh. Elen may have to go to confession for the sin of contemplation. lol

Guinness!

Elen Grey said...

Oops. I see you've already observed the Lowering of the Kilt ceremony. Oh my.

Thanks goodness St. Patrick's Day only rolls around once a year!

Have a great evening.

Nicole North said...

Elen, I'm so glad you enjoyed the kilt lowering on this scrumptious guy. LOL! So did I! ;-) Yep, now he definitely has the body to wear a kilt. And he could inspire some hot Scottish (or Irish) stories.