Wild Storms Again Last Yesterday through Last Night

storms

tomato plant knocked over in storm

Hmm, this is the second time my tomato plant container was blown over in a storm. I took out the wrought iron trellis, figuring it was making it too top heavy. Obviously, that didn’t make any difference. I’m going to try putting the trellis in the ground and tying the tomato plants to it. Maybe that will work….

And MAX! Leave the tomatoes alone.
:)

Electricity went out so I kept the computer off. Bad electrical storm.

I found a used barrister bookcase at a real steal–a lady had it in her laundry room and wanted to get rid of the 40-year old cabinet that was her father’s. I had books stacked up in the corner of my office. So I was thrilled. I either was putting books away, or digging up grass around the plants I moved from out front to out back and planting flowers. Or, one flower. A pine branch fell in the storm, and broke off several of the flower stems for the ones I had sitting “safely” on the patio until I plant them.

new barrister book case 400For $80, when new ones cost around $600, it was a steal. :)  Now I have to organize the rest of the room and hang up pictures. Finally.

Okay, I’m off to write. Hope you have a lovely day!!!

Terry
“Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy is reality.”
Connect with Terry Spear:
Wilde & Woolly Bears http://www.celticbears.com

No comments: