Merry Christmas!!

This year we had a really different Thanksgiving as my son is Overseas for Christmas for a second year in a row, and so for Thanksgiving, the first time he's been here in years for Thanksgiving, we celebrated Christmas. So it seems strange to be having it again! Only this time with my daughter and SIL. So that meant decorating and cleaning BEFORE Thanksgiving, when we normally put up the tree the day after. It was great! I've enjoyed the decorations longer and it just is cheerful. Don't you think?



New puppies, Max, 5 months, Tanner, 9 weeks first meet at home.








Everyone had to get in on the act! The wolves, jaguars, teddy bears!

And this is the 2nd year that I've had a Christmas book out. Last year it was with the SEALs. This year, the Highlanders. And next year, the Silver Brothers. And after that with the jaguars.

This in for Jaguar Pride releasing in Feb!


JaguarPride_041714_B
From Night Owl Reviews!!! Score: 5.00 / 5 – Reviewer Top Pick

I loved Terry Spear’s Jaguar Pride. The story flowed so well and I was surprised when I finished it. I was completely absorbed and loved the characters. Any story with shifters involved is going to rock my world, but this one was just amazing. I found it interesting that the author went with poachers. Poachers are a big thing and it can get very dangerous to stop them because you are cutting into them getting big money. I truly enjoyed this book and can easily recommend it. I hope others will love it as much as I did.
 

In Jaguar Pride Huntley takes no prisoners and is one of a kind. He and his partner Melissa find shifter cubs, by themselves, on a mission he takes them under his wing. No one will hurt them under his watch and Melissa feels the same way.

Happy reading,
Wild Rayne
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/jaguar-pride-terry-spear/1119260026

Jaguar Pride
Terry Spear

4 Stars

ISBN: 9781402293795

RT Review: The unexpected surprises included in this installment of the Heart of the Jaguar series are enough to make readers’ jaws drop. Spear’s latest is chilling and thrilling from start to finish – and fans of bad-ass cats will revel in each minute, clawing their way to the finish.
http://www.amazon.com/Jaguar-Pride-Heart-Terry-Spear/dp/1402293798/




A Highland Wolf Christmas (Book 15)
(OCT 7, 2014)
Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Book Depo | GoodReads

I think I'm ready for Christmas, except I've got to get more food. :)

What about you? Are you ready?

Terry
“Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy is reality.”
www.terryspear.com
Connect with Terry Spear:
Website:
www.terryspear.com
Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/421434.Terry_Spear
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TerrySpearParanormalRomantics
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TerrySpear
Wilde & Woolly Bears
http://www.celticbears.com

5 comments:

Tamara Hunter said...

Hi Terry! How wonderful that you had the chance to celebrate with your son even if it was early!

Love the decorations. My bear has a place of honor as well.

Best of luck with the new and upcoming releases. I still haven't decided if I like the Highlanders, the Wolves or the Jaguars the best. Oh well, why try to choose one. I'll take them all! LOL.

Vonda Sinclair said...

The puppies are so cute playing together, Terry! Love them. Also I love your decorations. Beautiful!

Terry Spear said...

Thanks, Tamara! I was glad to get it all done ahead of time. With the 2 new puppies, I would never have managed. :) By next year, they'll both be over a year old! I'm so glad your bear has a place of honor! They just kind of are perfect for Christmas. :)

Thanks on the upcoming releases. I remember a day when I wrote my books BEFORE they were contracted. That was kind of nice. :) Thanks so much for loving them. I couldn't make a choice either. They're all fun to write. :) Merry Christmas!

Thanks, Vonda! They are cute. I'll be glad when the youngest is more housebroken. They are playing together really well, and they sleep together great. They both come to get their fair share of hugs. They said to be sure they bond with me and not just with each other. :)

Gwyn Brodie said...

Love all your bears and beautiful Christmas decorations!

Terry Spear said...

Woohoo, it finally came up to let me comment! Thanks so much, Gwyn!! Merry Christmas, lassie!