Peace, Love, and Joy and Happy 2015!
I just wanted to take a moment and wish all our readers and my fellow bloggers a happy, happy holiday and solstice season. No matter whether you celebrate anything in the winter or celebrate everything, I hope your days are filled with whatever makes you happy. For me, that's peace and love and joy. And writing, of course!

I'm not scheduled to post next week, so this will be my last post of 2014. It has been an amazing ride this year--up and down and up and down--and I look forward to 2015. My plan is to find a way to rejuvenate (by writing) and to relax more (by writing). Do you see a pattern? lol

Actually, I'm off right now to do a little writing before I start helping with dinner preparations with our oldest son. I'm excited about two new books that will be released in 2015 and am editing the first one right now. It's great to be back at it after having to squeeze writing time in among my work projects.

I hope your new year brings you plenty of reading and/or writing time. I'll be back January 8th, but until we meet again...

Happy Reading!

Cameo


  • Defended by a Highland Renegade

    Defended by a Highland Renegade
    Vonda Sinclair, 12/1/16

    In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14