Peace, Love, and Joy and Happy 2015!

I just wanted to take a moment and wish all our readers and my fellow bloggers a happy, happy holiday and solstice season. No matter whether you celebrate anything in the winter or celebrate everything, I hope your days are filled with whatever makes you happy. For me, that's peace and love and joy. And writing, of course!

I'm not scheduled to post next week, so this will be my last post of 2014. It has been an amazing ride this year--up and down and up and down--and I look forward to 2015. My plan is to find a way to rejuvenate (by writing) and to relax more (by writing). Do you see a pattern? lol

Actually, I'm off right now to do a little writing before I start helping with dinner preparations with our oldest son. I'm excited about two new books that will be released in 2015 and am editing the first one right now. It's great to be back at it after having to squeeze writing time in among my work projects.

I hope your new year brings you plenty of reading and/or writing time. I'll be back January 8th, but until we meet again...

Happy Reading!

Cameo


No comments: