It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Okay, I’m a sucker for Christmas, I’ll admit it. Maybe it’s because I just have so many wonderful and exciting memories of it!

Being allowed to open just one present on Christmas eve… dressing up to go to midnight mass with mounds of sparkling white snow on the ground… not being able to sleep a wink while trying to keep an ear open for Santa’s visit.



For me, it’s truly the happiest holiday of the year.

Here’s one my favorite memories: I’m the oldest of four children, so growing up, Mom & Dad let me be the one who got to hand out the presents from under the tree to my younger brothers and sister on Christmas morning. Despite fighting all year long (as siblings do) they *loved* me that day!



Fast-forward many years, and now I’m a romance author. I still love to make people happy. Who knows? Maybe it all started from handing out those presents so long ago and seeing the joy on my brothers’ and sister’s faces. Wherever it comes from, I can’t wait to put up the tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas on DVD. (I love Max!)




I hope you have a wonderful Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate) this year. I’ve got to get back to wrapping presents!

Jenna


No comments: