It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Okay, I’m a sucker for Christmas, I’ll admit it. Maybe it’s because I just have so many wonderful and exciting memories of it!

Being allowed to open just one present on Christmas eve… dressing up to go to midnight mass with mounds of sparkling white snow on the ground… not being able to sleep a wink while trying to keep an ear open for Santa’s visit.



For me, it’s truly the happiest holiday of the year.

Here’s one my favorite memories: I’m the oldest of four children, so growing up, Mom & Dad let me be the one who got to hand out the presents from under the tree to my younger brothers and sister on Christmas morning. Despite fighting all year long (as siblings do) they *loved* me that day!



Fast-forward many years, and now I’m a romance author. I still love to make people happy. Who knows? Maybe it all started from handing out those presents so long ago and seeing the joy on my brothers’ and sister’s faces. Wherever it comes from, I can’t wait to put up the tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas on DVD. (I love Max!)




I hope you have a wonderful Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate) this year. I’ve got to get back to wrapping presents!

Jenna


  • In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Stolen by a Highland Rogue

    Stolen by a Highland Rogue
    Vonda Sinclair 8/27/16

    Highlander Unbroken

    Highlander Unbroken
    Vonda Sinclair 5/10/16

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14