Happy Independence Day Weekend! Celebrating the New Release of Her Highland Hero!!!

I was surprised when I was a Girl Scout Troop Leader and my troop didn't know the meaning of the 4th of July. So we did a study unit on what it was all about.

Then years later when my son was in college, taking a first year American history class, the teacher was mentioning Independence Day and one girl raised her hand and said, "Cool that it happened on a holiday."

This was foooor real. Really. Truly. Real.

I would have felt sorry for her had I been there, except that it's really sad. Really. Seriously. What are we teaching our kids anyway?

Okay, so it's also really, really funny. Too.

Hey, I don't need to make up stories. It's all just...out there.

Fireworks
Back to writing! What? You think I'm off to celebrate??
I am, when I write. :)


Oh, and take pictures. This is a baby bunny. Isn't he adorable? And a dragonfly on a pyracantha that was blowing hard in the wind, and the dragonfly was flapping his wings like crazy, so I was surprised to see such a clear picture of him. And then 2nd one shows: Look who's coming to dinner! Yep, a 2nd one! 



 And the new release!!!


her highland hero print front quote3 1850



Lady Isobel is a Norman laird's daughter, living near the Scots border where her father, Lord Pembroke, is trying to keep the peace. But her mother was a Highlander and the man Isobel loves most of all is Laird Marcus McEwan, who has been bringing news of her mother's people for years. But now Isobel's father wishes her wed to an English nobleman, who will carry on his title. Isobel will wed no other man but her heart's desire—and that is one braw Highlander from her mother's homeland.

Laird Marcus McEwan has loved the feisty lass forever. For years, Marcus has tried to convince Lord Pembroke to allow him to wed his daughter. But the Norman lord will not allow it. Then ambushes and murders make it too dangerous for Marcus to reach a peaceful resolution.

Nothing goes as planned and keeping the lass for his own is fraught with danger, as they try to determine who was behind the killings. Isobel and Marcus will do everything in their power to ensure they are together as they have always vowed they would be.
 

I’m still waiting for it to show up on Kobo and Google Play, but it’s now up on B&N!
Barnes and Noble
Amazon
ARe Books
Kobo
Smashwords
Print proof is ready for me to review, but trying to get somewhere on His Wild Highland Lass.
Now that Her Highland Hero is on Amazon, I’ve uploaded it for a narrator for the audiobook format!


Have a lovely weekend!

Terry
“Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy is reality.”
Connect with Terry Spear:


Website:

Goodreads:

Facebook:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TerrySpear

No comments: