Welcome Spring-Sort Of...

So you're saying it isn't spring yet? That Punxsutawney Phil is off by a few weeks?
Nooooooo!
As you can see, I'm ready for spring. The flowers, the feel of love in the air, the idea of Spring Break for my kids, etc. So why does it have to keep snowing? Aargh!
I'm also ready for the releases of my latest reprints in March and April, but I'm getting ahead of myself.
Are you ready for spring?
I know that sometimes spring brings the dreaded "spring cleaning," but it also brings relief from winter's dreariness.
My post will be short today, but it' s because I want to give you time to spend with your favorite books and to think about the beautiful season that lies just ahead.
What do you love about spring? Please do share. :)
Enjoy!
1 Response
  1. Terry Spear Says:

    I posted my first daffodil on my blog the other day, and I have jasmine purple flowers coming out. I love spring! But it means the heat will soon follow. :(


  • The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Secrets Volume 31: Fantasies Fulfilled

    Secrets Volume 31: Fantasies Fulfilled
    Leigh Court, 7/31/14

    My Rebel Highlander

    My Rebel Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair 5/13/14

    Duke of Devonwood

    Duke of Devonwood
    Carly Carson, 4/6/14

    Silence of the Wolf

    Silence of the Wolf
    Terry Spear, 3/4/14

    Cougar's Mate

    Cougar's Mate
    Terry Spear, 2/27/14

    Once Upon a Highland Moon

    Once Upon a Highland Moon
    Gwyn Brodie, 2/20/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Programmed to Protect

    Programmed to Protect
    Jenna Ives, 2/1/14

    Her Royal Bodyguard

    Her Royal Bodyguard
    Natasha Moore, 1/1/14

    Fighting Love

    Fighting Love
    Abby Niles, 12/31/13

    My Notorious Highlander

    My Notorious Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 10/30/13

    The Highlander

    The Highlander
    Terry Spear, 10/14/13

    Her Royal Masquerade

    Her Royal Masquerade
    Natasha Moore, 10/13/13

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas
    Terry Spear, 9/24/13

    Voluptuous

    Voluptuous
    Natasha Moore, 9/6/13

    Jaguar Fever

    Jaguar Fever
    Terry Spear, 8/6/13

    Extreme Love

    Extreme Love
    Abby Niles, 4/30/13

    My Daring Highlander

    My Daring Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 3/29/13

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13

    My Brave Highlander

    My Brave Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 7/19/12

    My Wild Highlander

    My Wild Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 8/26/11