Downtime
Things have been a bit quiet on my front the last two weeks. Not that I'm complaining. I've needed some downtime, because I know things are about to get really busy again.

My next round of edits for Extreme Love should show up in my inbox at the beginning of next week. I can't believe I'm almost two months away from release. It's been such a long road with this novel. A very, long, winding, full-of-potholes road. It's been worth it. I'm proud of the book. Proud of myself for never giving up on it.

My first Covet releases on March 4th. Just a week and half away. I'm excited about this one as well. Seriously, though, what author isn't excited about a release of her book? LOL. Hopefully, I will have a cover to share soon. I can't wait to see what the art department came up with for this story.

I'm so very close to finishing the third book of my Covet series. I think I have about 18k more to write. I don't think those will be 18,000 easy words though. I have a lot of ends to tie up. A who-done-it to reveal. And a HEA to make sigh worthy. My goal is to have this completed and in my editors hands by the middle of March.

Then it's on to the third story of my fighting series. I've have been waiting for over a year, in which time I have written three other contracted books, to start Mac's story. I'm going to have a ton of research because of the heroine's job. A part of me is scared to death about this one. My editor was through-the-roof excited over the proposal, and I hope I'm able to give her the same excitement over the finished product.

So busy times ahead.
How does everyone schedule look?
Abby


  • My Rebel Highlander

    My Rebel Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair 5/13/14

    Duke of Devonwood

    Duke of Devonwood
    Carly Carson, 4/6/14

    Silence of the Wolf

    Silence of the Wolf
    Terry Spear, 3/4/14

    Cougar's Mate

    Cougar's Mate
    Terry Spear, 2/27/14

    Once Upon a Highland Moon

    Once Upon a Highland Moon
    Gwyn Brodie, 2/20/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Programmed to Protect

    Programmed to Protect
    Jenna Ives, 2/1/14

    Her Royal Bodyguard

    Her Royal Bodyguard
    Natasha Moore, 1/1/14

    Fighting Love

    Fighting Love
    Abby Niles, 12/31/13

    My Notorious Highlander

    My Notorious Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 10/30/13

    The Highlander

    The Highlander
    Terry Spear, 10/14/13

    Her Royal Masquerade

    Her Royal Masquerade
    Natasha Moore, 10/13/13

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas
    Terry Spear, 9/24/13

    Voluptuous

    Voluptuous
    Natasha Moore, 9/6/13

    Jaguar Fever

    Jaguar Fever
    Terry Spear, 8/6/13

    Extreme Love

    Extreme Love
    Abby Niles, 4/30/13

    My Daring Highlander

    My Daring Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 3/29/13

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13

    Silken Canvas

    Silken Canvas
    Natasha Moore, 12/25/12

    My Brave Highlander

    My Brave Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 7/19/12

    My Wild Highlander

    My Wild Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 8/26/11

    Secrets Volume 31: Fantasies Fulfilled

    Secrets Volume 31: Fantasies Fulfilled
    Leigh Court