Decadent Chocolate Pizza
With the Holidays just around the corner, I thought I’d share a quick-and-easy treat that’s sure to please everyone with a sweet tooth. This super-simple (and totally decadent!) chocolate pizza recipe is featured in my erotic romance Snow White And Her Seven Lovers.


In my story, the chocolate pizza is a project worked on in the kitchen by the sweet baker Dopey – er, I mean Paul – and Snow White – er, I mean the heroine of the story, Blanche.  Enjoy!

Ingredients
-          one package brownie mix
-          one container cake frosting (chocolate)
-          one bag (bite-sized or regular) peanut butter cups (optional)
-          one bag chocolate chips (milk or dark chocolate)
-          one 8 oz. jar hot fudge sauce

Directions
-          Follow directions to make brownie mixture, then spread brownie mixture in round, flat pizza pan. Bake in oven until done (as per brownie directions). Let cool. (This acts as the pizza “crust.”)
 
-          When brownie is cool, spread chocolate frosting in thin layer over entire brownie pizza base (Frosting signifies the pizza “sauce.”)

-          Cut peanut butter cups into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle chocolate chips and/or peanut butter cup pieces generously over pizza. (These are your pizza “toppings.”)

-          Warm hot fudge sauce in microwave. Drizzle over pizza in cross-hatch design (or any design of your choice)
What do you think? Sound yummy? Who needs sex when a girl can have an oral orgasm like this, right? How about you? Have any super-simple yet to-die-for dessert recipes to recommend?

Jenna
7 Responses
  1. Carly Carson Says:

    I love the part about the baker making this in your story. It's clever and different. Would I eat this? Hmmm I love chocolate but...let me add to the decadence - I'd put some whipped cream on top to cut the sweetness. lol Now I'm hungry...


  2. Oh, Jenna, this sounds so delish! My taste buds say, 'yes,' my fanny and thighs say, 'don't do it!'

    I loved the baker in Snow White and Her Seven Lovers!


  3. Love the chocolate pizza recipe! As long as I'm sinning with sweets, I think I'll add a scoop of ice-cream to my slice in addition to the whip cream, and strap in for the ensuing chocolate orgasm, followed by a sugar coma, followed by some serious repentance on the treadmill! Hmm ... maybe "Snow White And Her Seven Lovers" as my treadmill read.


  4. Alice Gaines Says:

    OMG, that sounds good. I bet I could only eat a tiny slice. Rich!


  5. Jenna Ives Says:

    Carly/Kathy/Samanthe -
    That's the best thing about writing fiction -- the calories are ALSO fiction, LOL!

    Indulge without guilt,
    Jenna


  6. Jenna Ives Says:

    Alice -
    A tiny slice of heaven is still heavenly :)

    Thanks,
    Jenna


  7. Anne Kane Says:

    Oh Lordy, I can feel my hips expanding. Then again, chocolate is good for the heart, right? LOL Going to have to try this one!


  • Silence of the Wolf

    Silence of the Wolf
    Terry Spear, 3/4/14

    Red Riding Hood

    Red Riding Hood
    Carly Carson, 3/2/14

    Cougar's Mate

    Cougar's Mate
    Terry Spear, 2/27/14

    Once Upon a Highland Moon

    Once Upon a Highland Moon
    Gwyn Brodie, 2/20/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Programmed to Protect

    Programmed to Protect
    Jenna Ives, 2/1/14

    Her Royal Bodyguard

    Her Royal Bodyguard
    Natasha Moore, 1/1/14

    Fighting Love

    Fighting Love
    Abby Niles, 12/31/13

    My Notorious Highlander

    My Notorious Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 10/30/13

    The Highlander

    The Highlander
    Terry Spear, 10/14/13

    Her Royal Masquerade

    Her Royal Masquerade
    Natasha Moore, 10/13/13

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas
    Terry Spear, 9/24/13

    Voluptuous

    Voluptuous
    Natasha Moore, 9/6/13

    Jaguar Fever

    Jaguar Fever
    Terry Spear, 8/6/13

    Extreme Love

    Extreme Love
    Abby Niles, 4/30/13

    My Daring Highlander

    My Daring Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 3/29/13

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13

    Silken Canvas

    Silken Canvas
    Natasha Moore, 12/25/12

    My Brave Highlander

    My Brave Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 7/19/12

    My Wild Highlander

    My Wild Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 8/26/11

    My Fierce Highlander

    My Fierce Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 7/27/11

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 10/8/10