I'd Like To Thank Those...

I would like to take the opportunity today, Veterans Day, to thank those brave men and women who serve our country and protect our freedom.Their sacrifices mean so much, and I for one am so glad they are out there, every day, doing what they do.


Today is also 11/11/11. Who out there is going to make a wish this morning at 11:11 AM, or tonight at 11:11 PM? Not that I'm sure if superstitions like this hold any merit, but wow, the pressure. I mean, this is a once in a lifetime wish, right? It's the biggest wish in the history of wishes. With the weight of something like that, I don't even know what I'd wish for! World peace? Cures for diseases? That chocolate cake was calorie-free? What about you? What would you wish for?

Have a great weekend!

Kristin
www.kristindaniels.com
www.facebook.com/authorkristindaniels
http://twitter.com/Kristin_Daniels

2 comments:

Cameo Brown said...

Thanks so much to all those who serve! I'm feeling a story about military coming on--inspiration!

Terry Spear said...

Thanks, Kristen! I served and didn't remember to post about it today!