Favorite Quotes

I’m feeling motivational today. I wanted to share some favorite quotes I hold dear to my heart. I think each of us has that one quote we use to help keep how we want to live our lives in perspective, even during the bad times. Heck, I don’t know about ya’ll but these quotes really help me power through the bad times.

“What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”--Nietzsche

I think this applies to each and every one of us.

“…those who do not believe in magic will never find it.”-- Roald Dahl

Pretty powerful words, huh? Which also leads me to another quote said by Howard to Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory: “Believe in magic, you muggle.”

“Nothing is “impossible.” The word itself says “I’m possible.”--Audrey Hepburn

Love this one.

And here are a few new to me quotes that really hit home:

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”--Mae West

“Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.”--Henry Ford

“Never tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon”--Author Unknown (I absolutely adore this one.)

“Do it big or stay in bed.”--Larry Kelly

Share your quote with me. I’d love to add some new ones to my list.

Esme

www.esmereldabishop.com

4 comments:

Diva Jefferson said...

I love quotes, too, Esme. Thank you so much for sharing!

One of my all time favorites is:
“Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”
― E. James Rohn

As you can tell, my overall theme for life is NEVER GIVE UP!


-Diva J.
www.diva-jefferson.blogspot.com

Natasha Moore said...

I love motivational quotes!! There were a couple I hadn't heard of before. Thanks!

Cameo Brown said...

Cool post! Love the Roald Dahl quote. :)

Carly Carson said...

Don't have time to look up all my quotes. But this is one of my favorites:

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Plato