Blade of the Wolf released!

Today is release day for Blade of the Wolf!! I'm excited! Can you tell? :) This is my first novel-length paranormal erotic romance, and my first story out with Ellora's Cave. In Blade of the Wolf, the hero is Scottish and a shapeshifter much like some of my other stories, but this story is a bit darker and edgier.

Ronan, immortal werewolf and Scottish Sgian Dubh Guardian, faces his most challenging, yet enticing, mission in centuries. He must protect sexy clairvoyant medium Syrena Ellis from an evil incubus intent on stealing her powerful life force. She awakens a raging arousal in Ronan, but if he gives in to temptation, he will be punished.

Dark and edgy, Ronan captivates Syrena. He is hot, hard and in control, yet his scorching glances and sinful kisses tell her he yearns for her. Even though she’s only a job, she finds a way past his iron-willed resistance. She’s determined to explore the depths of erotic passion with him. They’re unaware that their explosive sexual encounters are providing the enemy incubus with heightened energy, making him almost impossible to defeat.

Syrena’s forbidden desire and scorching lust for Ronan could destroy them both.

A Romantica® erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave


Read an Excerpt! (18 or over only please)

Available at Ellora's Cave.


What do you like best about Scottish heroes?

Thanks!
Nicole

7 comments:

Sebella Blue said...

Can't wait to get my hands on it! Yay!

Nicole North said...

Blue Shedevil, thanks so much!! I hope you enjoy it!!

Paisley Kirkpatrick said...

SO proud of you, Nicole. Can we get it through Amazon in the future? You know me, if I can't get it that way I have no idea how to download anything else.

Best of luck with lots and lots of sales.

Nicole North said...

Hi Paisley, thanks!! Yes, I think it will be available at Amazon in the near future. I appreciate the support and kind words!!

Julie Robinson said...

Fantastic, Nicole! I'm so happy for you.
Huge Congratulations!!!!!!

Julie Robinson said...

Wolves, mediums, and Scottish heroes . .. oh yeah . . my kind of novel
:-)

Nicole North said...

Thanks so much, Julie!! I hope you enjoy!!