What type of writer should you be?

Writers, Check out this cool quiz. I took it and here are my results. While it might seem strange for a romance writer to get this result, this assessment holds mostly the truth for me. Though I'm not a screenwriter, I do see my stories clearly like a movie in my head and they often contain a lot of suspense and adventure, but mostly romance. Dialogue is a big thing for me too. Click the link below to take the quiz yourself.



You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

No comments: