The Birth Order Predictor

You Are Likely a Third Born

At your darkest moments, you feel vulnerable.
At work and school, you do best when you're comparing things.
When you love someone, you tend to like to please them.

In friendship, you are loyal to one person.
Your ideal careers are: sales, police officer, newspaper reporter, inventor, poet, and animal trainer.
You will leave your mark on the world with inventions, poetry, and inspiration.

Wow, that quiz was fairly accurate. I am a third born, actually. I like the idea of leaving my mark on the world with inspiration. Poetry? Not so much, but I do love lyrical prose. Inventions? I invent worlds and characters. :-) What about you?

2 comments:

Nita Wick said...

Well, I tried it and it was pretty accurate except that I'm not an only child. I'm the oldest of seven if you include the steps and a half sister. Here's what it said:

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.

"Frustrated" is definitely the word to define how I feel when things are going exactly the way I plan them. I work in *finance.* And I am an author - not self-help, though. LOL

Vonda Sinclair said...

That's interesting, Nita. Too bad it got your birth order thing wrong though.