Bound to be Re-Released at 99 cents

If you've been following my posts, you know that I've gotten my rights back to several erotic romances that had been released by a couple of my publishers who have since closed their doors. I'm in the process of designing new covers and formatting them for re-release. The first one was A Taste of Honey and you can read about it here if you missed it.

The next re-release, Bound by Design, was my best-selling title. I was thrilled when it was selected to be one of three novellas to be part of Binding Ties, a Samhain print anthology, as well as released on its own as an e-book. If you didn't catch it the first time around and you like sexy and emotional romances with bondage, spanking and power exchange, you might want to get it now at only 99 cents!


Blurb:

Jenn spends her days crafting custom-designed slave jewelry, but she’s vowed to never wear a collar again. When she meets Scott, an architect with a dominant side, she’s forced to confront her submissive needs. They are both healing from past mistakes and must learn how to design a new relationship with the help of ropes and chains and a whole lot of trust.

Excerpt:

“I’m attracted to you, Jenn. You may have guessed I have a great interest in bondage myself. In domination and submission. I’m interested in seeing where this night might take us.” He caught her gaze and she felt drawn into his presence. “So I have to ask you. Do we continue or do we end this now?”

Did she want to see where this night would go? Her body voted yes. After all, her best friend vouched for him. And she liked him already. He had a sense of humor. He was as sexy as the devil. He knew her secret weakness.

Or should she get the hell out before she got in too deep? Because, already, she could imagine getting in deep with this guy.

She could barely breathe. “I don’t know.” Jenn winced at the cry in her voice. “I’m sorry. It’s just, I wasn’t expecting anything like this tonight. I…I’m turned on, yes, but I don’t know if I’m ready…if I want to…”

He covered her hand with his. “Why don’t you tell me about your experience with bondage?” He slid his hand up and shackled her wrist with his fingers again. “Was it so terrible that you resist it even when your body craves the binding?”

She looked away from him, staring into the shadows surrounding them. She did crave it. The security of the bondage. The freedom of letting go of the control she normally held onto with an iron grip. But she didn’t want to lose herself like she did before. Could she bring herself to admit her experiences with Rob?

He cupped her chin and turned her face so he could study her. “Talk to me, Jenn. What are you afraid of?”

“Losing myself,” she blurted.

“No, you should never be afraid of losing yourself. You’ll find yourself, Jenn, if you surrender to your needs.”

She shrugged and looked down at her hands clenched in her lap.

“What happened?” He stroked her hair, soothing her nerves. “Was it recent?” His voice hardened. 

“Did someone around here treat you badly?”

“No. It was back in college.”

He cursed. “A boy playing at being a Dom?”

“I guess. But then I guess I was playing at being a sub.” Neither one of them had really known what they were doing. But when it was right, it had been amazing.

“I’m sorry you didn’t have a good experience.” He kissed her softly. “So basically your body responded even though he didn’t treat you right?”

“He didn’t always treat me badly,” she said, but she shivered as she remembered being tied up and left for hours while he got drunk with his buddies. “I think the power trip got to him.”

“A Dom’s first consideration always should be his sub,” Scott told her. He grasped her shoulders with his strong hands. “I want to show you the way it should be. Let me show you how good it can be, Jenn. Give me the weekend.”

“The weekend?” Was he crazy? “I honestly don’t know if I want to try bondage again, not even tonight.” Although if her body had any say, they’d definitely be having sex tonight, and she probably wouldn’t complain if there were ropes involved.

“I can smell your arousal, Jenn. I know your body is aching for a taste of bondage again.” He ran his hand up her thigh, dragging the skirt of her dress up with it. “Let me show you the way a Master should treat his slave.”

Jenn licked her lips and couldn’t move, couldn’t speak. Did she want to be his slave, even for one night?

“Let’s try something,” he said softly, seductively. “If you don’t like it, I’ll walk away from you and never bother you again.” He leaned over her and took one wrist in each hand. “Put your hands behind your back and grasp the slats.”

She nodded and leaned forward slightly to let him guide her hands behind her. He curled her fingers around the wood. “Now close your eyes.”

Jenn glanced around them and didn’t see anyone else nearby. Darkness was falling around them. She looked up at Scott, he was already difficult to see except for that white shirt. What would it matter if she closed her eyes?

“Jenn,” he said in a tone that told her he didn’t like to repeat himself. “Close your eyes.”

She closed her eyes and held on tight.

Bound by Design is available now for only 99 cents!
Amazon             Other vendors


No comments: