3rd Annual Romance Expo in Mt. Dora, Florida

I am happy to see that romance authors and readers are getting lots of positive publicity lately. The Romance Writers of America just wrapped up its 36th conference in San Diego last Sunday, and helped raise thousands of dollars to help promote literacy!


Personally, I will be joining 20 romance authors for the 3rd annual Romance Expo at the W.T. Bland Public Library in Mt. Dora, Florida, on Saturday, August 13 from 10am – 1pm. This is an event that keeps growing every year, so please stop by if you’re in the Orlando area. There will be contemporary, mystery, historical, paranormal, time-travel and romantic suspense authors for you to meet, so if you love stories about Navy Seals, shape shifters, knights in shining armor, secret agents, cowboys, or even Prince Charming, we’d love to share our heroes with you.

I love to meet readers who share my love of stories with happy endings, so I hope to see you there!

Best,
Leigh
www.leighcourt.com 


3 comments:

lindalou said...

How can we find out more about the event including who will be there?

Leigh Court said...

Linda -
You can go to this link: https://www.mylakelibrary.org/news/news_release.aspx?id=2043

If you are in the area, it would be awesome to meet you!
Leigh

Leigh Court said...

Linda -
If you'd like to email me for more information, I'm at leigh@leighcourt.com

Leigh