Heading to the Keys!
As most of you know, Hubby and I have been in South Central Florida since the end of October to help out my parents after my dad had emergency surgery. My mom was overwhelmed with decisions and worry, and I'm glad we were able to come down and help. Bringing down our fifth-wheel RV, so we have our own space, made such a difference in helping my own stress levels. I'm thrilled to say that Dad is doing incredibly well (they call him a miracle at the rehab facility) and we are looking at getting him home soon.

This week one of my sisters is coming down to give Hubby and me a little break and we're taking a trip to the Keys! Chatting with Hubby's brother and his wife earlier this years, we'd all said we'd always wanted to visit and never had. So they are driving down from Georgia and tomorrow morning the four of us are driving down. I'm so excited! You all know I'm a beach person and I haven't seen a beach since we got here!

So here's my question to our readers - have you been to the Florida Keys? We're only staying overnight so...what should we NOT miss? Is Key West the best, or is another Key better? Any favorite places to eat? I'd love to know!

And next week I'll share pics!

In the meantime, if you're looking forward to the beach like I am, how about a beach romance?


Amz
B&N
iTunes

Natasha
www.natashamoore.com

  • Defended by a Highland Renegade

    Defended by a Highland Renegade
    Vonda Sinclair, 12/1/16

    In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14