It's New Year's Eve!

What are you all doing to celebrate the end of 2012 & the start of 2013? Are you making new goals for the coming year? Are you ringing in the new year with a party? Or staying home and snuggling up to your loved ones?

I actually slept in this morning for the first time in my 1 1/2 weeks of vacation. (Yes, sleeping in until 8 am is sleeping in for me!) So I feel awake and ready to take on the day. I hope to get a lot of writing done on my current project. I'd hoped to have it done by tomorrow but...it may not be quite there. There were a few more holiday get togethers this past week than I'd planned (and I loved every one of them!) so I may not get it done, but it'll be close. This little bit of vacation has given me a taste of what 2013 has in store when I leave my day job to write full time and I have to admit I can't wait!

In order to get ready for my new full time career, I know I need to make a plan. Organize my projects and plan promotions - but that's the subject for another blog post.

I'm going to finish out the year the way I expect the next one to continue, writing sexy emotional stories for readers to enjoy. Breathing life into characters for readers to fall in love with. And with only 8 more days at the day job, I'll be able to write more stories!

Bring on 2013!!


Oh, and I'm thrilled to see that Silken Canvas is on the best sellers list on the Samhain site! Not a bad way to finish out 2012! :)

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2013 brings amazing things to you all!

Natasha
Silken Canvas - available now
www.natashamoore.com

4 comments:

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

Congrats on your best seller status, Natasha!

And I know what you mean about sleeping it until 8 a.m. It's a luxury reserved for weekends and holidays.

Natasha Moore said...

Thanks, Ash. Happy Anniversary as well as Happy New Year :)

Leigh Court said...

Congratulations, Natasha! Love that you can call yourself a 'best-selling author.'

And wow, I'm waaay jealous of you being able to write full time soon!

It already looks like 2013 will be an awesome year for you :)

Leigh

Natasha Moore said...

Thanks, Leigh. Hope 2013 is an awesome year for you too :)