Feng Shui progress and latest sales

Hi, I'm playing catch up yet again. The good news is I've cleared the clutter from my office, organized and feng shuied it. It's almost like I have a new office. When I walk into it, I feel a great sense of relief now. I'm a Virgo and I need organization. I hadn't had it in a long while and felt completely overwhelmed most of the time. When you have a lot of stuff, you have to think about a lot of stuff. It clutters the mind.

I've sold two more short stories! And they are different as night and day. I write 'em sweet; I write 'em sexy. ;-) "Finding Trouble" should appear in the June issue of True Confessions. This is a story of an irresistible bad boy who lures a good girl into more trouble than she's ever been in. And she never expected to like it so much.

"A Promise Kept" will possibly appear in the July issue of True Romance (or one of the summer issues.) In this story, a woman finds her first love and they recapture the deep feelings they shared fifteen years ago, as teenagers. This is the very first short story I wrote more than a year ago. And it's also a version of a story I wrote several years ago. I'm thrilled to know it will now be published after all this time. The setting of this story is also near to my heart because it is (sort of) the place where I grew up. Not the house but the beautiful, natural woods nearby, where I often played and carved messages on trees. :-)

Here are photos I took of crocuses (top) and Ice Follies daffodils in my garden.
Happy Easter/Passover everyone!
  • Defended by a Highland Renegade

    Defended by a Highland Renegade
    Vonda Sinclair, 12/1/16

    In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14