Cover Wars Contest!!

SEAL Wolf Hunting
SEAL Wolf Hunting
6eead-cougar27smateTwo of my covers are up for a vote if anyone wishes to drop by and vote for them. Much thanks!!!
FAVORITE BOOK COVERS CONTEST ~ SEMI-FINALS
AND, I finished writing Loving the Silver Wolf!!!
I am still rereading it one more time, finding a few loose ends I need to tie up, but it’s done otherwise! I also have edits to do on A Very Jaguar Christmas by Mar 2, Loving the Silver Wolf is due Mar 1, and I have to do a new longer synopsis for Billionaire in Wolf’s Clothing by Feb 22. So no time to celebrate yet!!!
How will I celebrate? Start a new promised book!!!!
And having fun with a macro shot of a daffodil!
puppies and micro shots of daffodils 029 (640x427)
Have a great day.
Terry
“Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy is reality.”
Connect with Terry Spear:
Wilde & Woolly Bears http://www.celticbears.com

No comments: