Inspiration Teasers

While I have no design skills whatsoever, I've been playing around with making Facebook teaser graphics. Since I don't have any cats or dogs at the moment, I needed something to post! This past week I was in need of a little inspiration, so I dug into my files of inspirational quotes and designed a few graphics. For someone who can't visualize a picture, cover art or the furniture layout in my living room, I think I did pretty well.

They're nothing fancy, but maybe the quotes will inspire you this week!






Dare greatly! Do it now!

Natasha
Her Royal Masquerade
Her Royal Bodyguard
Her Royal Rendezvous
www.natashamoore.com

4 comments:

Carly Carson said...

I've been trying to learn Canva. What program did you use? And do you use your own pictures? They look great!

Natasha Moore said...

Thanks, Carly. I just clicked on "Facebook Post" on the first page & it sets it up for the right dimensions. I did use my own pictures. There's a bit of a learning curve (for someone design illiterate like me lol) but it's pretty easy. If I can do it, anyone can!

Terry Spear said...

Great inspiration, Natasha! I take pictures at the zoo or clouds or wildflowers besides the puppies. :) Lots of things to share. :)

Natasha Moore said...

I need to take more pictures with the thought of using them in teasers!