Inspiration Teasers
While I have no design skills whatsoever, I've been playing around with making Facebook teaser graphics. Since I don't have any cats or dogs at the moment, I needed something to post! This past week I was in need of a little inspiration, so I dug into my files of inspirational quotes and designed a few graphics. For someone who can't visualize a picture, cover art or the furniture layout in my living room, I think I did pretty well.

They're nothing fancy, but maybe the quotes will inspire you this week!






Dare greatly! Do it now!

Natasha
Her Royal Masquerade
Her Royal Bodyguard
Her Royal Rendezvous
www.natashamoore.com
4 Responses
  1. Carly Carson Says:

    I've been trying to learn Canva. What program did you use? And do you use your own pictures? They look great!


  2. Thanks, Carly. I just clicked on "Facebook Post" on the first page & it sets it up for the right dimensions. I did use my own pictures. There's a bit of a learning curve (for someone design illiterate like me lol) but it's pretty easy. If I can do it, anyone can!


  3. Terry Spear Says:

    Great inspiration, Natasha! I take pictures at the zoo or clouds or wildflowers besides the puppies. :) Lots of things to share. :)


  4. I need to take more pictures with the thought of using them in teasers!


  • Stolen by a Highland Rogue

    Stolen by a Highland Rogue
    Vonda Sinclair 8/27/16

    Highlander Unbroken

    Highlander Unbroken
    Vonda Sinclair 5/10/16

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Programmed For Power

    Programmed For Power
    Jenna Ives, 10/25/15

    Taming the Wild Cougar

    Taming the Wild Cougar
    Terry Spear 10/20/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    SEAL Wolf Hunting

    SEAL Wolf Hunting
    Terry Spear 7/7/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13