THE END! For.... A SEAL Wolf for Sale!

????

Besides getting covers, which is totally fun, writing the book is the utmost fun!!! Saying THE END after weeks, months of writing on it, brainstorming, gnashing of teeth--not mine, but the wolves, it's finished. Not that it's finished, finished. Like ready to be out there tomorrow for the reading public. But the story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. What more could a writer want???
So it's off for review and I'll have edits, but the book is done.

*Big Sigh*

Because when I'm nearing the end of a book, I have to neglect everything else. So I have the big Jaguar Hunt tour coming up for June and have had to put it on hold until I could finish this book. Now, I have a stack of interviews and blogs to do. So the work is not done. Just a different kind of work.

And I'm excited about finishing a bear for an order.

And I cleaned my house. LOL

Storms are rumbling the whole time and I keep thinking how perfectly moody it is for writing on one of my partially written vampire books. But fans are waiting for The Viking's Highland Lass, so as soon as I catch up on the guest blogs and finish the bear, I'll be back to the Highlanders. :)

Have a super lovely evening!

Time to get back to work...blogs...or the bear. Hmm, if I work on the bear, I can watch a movie.....

What would you do if you were me?
Terry
"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy is reality."

No comments: