To-do's Finally Being Marked Off
This morning is morning three of the kids being back in school. I've gotten more accomplished on Monday and Tuesday than I have all summer. Alright, yes. I'm over-exaggerating, but it seriously feels like it.

This weekend I concentrated on finishing the second book in my MMA series. At 7:00 Sunday night I finally typed the words "The End." I can't tell what a relief it was to get that book off my desk. I felt like I couldn't start anything else on my to-do list because I was so close to the end of that one. And now it's done. I can't wait for everyone to meet Tommy. His is a story of redemption. I love those :)

Now I'm moving back to my other series I'm working for Entangled. My Covets. I have a lot to do here, lol. A lot of tearing my baby up and then patching him back together. Sigh. It's taking a lot of stewing, but I think I've figured out how I am going to tackle rewrites. I have a few scenes I have to completely cut  and then replace with brand spanking new ones. This always gives me heartburn, guys. LOL. It stresses me out. Doubt hits me tenfold every time I have to do this. I second guess each word, worrying I'm making it worse. Anyone else go through this with rewrites?

The other thing that is giving me heartburn (yeah, I'm popping the Tums a lot right now, lol) is proposals. Simply put: I. Hate. Them.

I have nothing else to say there.

So, all in all, the last four days have been very productive. I have this morning to work before my day job interferes. But unlike the rest of the summer, I'm not having five to six days between writing sessions. So Yay on that :)

Abby

1 Response
  1. Gerri Bowen Says:

    I hear you, Abby. So much more accomplished, uninterrupted, no rushing. It's wonderful! I hope you accomplish all you set out to do. :)


  • Stolen by a Highland Rogue

    Stolen by a Highland Rogue
    Vonda Sinclair 8/27/16

    Highlander Unbroken

    Highlander Unbroken
    Vonda Sinclair 5/10/16

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Programmed For Power

    Programmed For Power
    Jenna Ives, 10/25/15

    Taming the Wild Cougar

    Taming the Wild Cougar
    Terry Spear 10/20/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    SEAL Wolf Hunting

    SEAL Wolf Hunting
    Terry Spear 7/7/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13