Exciting News to Share

Now that the ink is dried, I think I can finally share the news I have been sitting on for a few weeks now. On February 4th, I received a call from Angela James with Carina Press. They wanted to contract my erotic shifter novella “The Panther’s Lair.” To say the least I was excited, a little shaky and had that Oh-my-God-did-this-just-happen feeling. I don’t think it has truly sunk in yet either.

I’m very excited to be apart of this new Harlequin venture. Be on the lookout for The Panther’s Lair coming sometime this summer.

Here is the unofficial blurb:

All Sydney Chase wants is a no-strings-attached one night stand. Nothing more. Nothing less. After years of heartache, she is determined to embrace the old proverb: sex ‘em and leave ‘em. When she meets the devilish, Raimond Decoudreau, owner of the nightclub, The Panther’s Lair, she believes she’s found exactly what’s she looking for. But when the sun rises after a night of uninhibited sex, Sydney faces a threat to her life and a whole world she never knew existed.

Secrets are a dangerous thing, but a necessity in Raimond’s life. After a heated night of off-the-wall sex, he’s finally found the one he’s been searching for. And keeping his secret has never been more important. But with Sydney’s life in danger, instincts take control, and he reveals his world before it is time. Now he must convince her that he’d never hurt her before someone else does.


Esme
www.esmereldabishop.com

3 comments:

Danica Avet said...

Esme, congrats! That's always wonderful news to hear for us aspiring authors :)

I will say this much...The Panther's Lair sounds hawt! Can't wait to read it!

Nicole North said...

Awesome! Congratulations, Esme!! Sounds wonderful!

Natasha Moore said...

Congrats, Esme! That sounds like a great story!