Fall...Not Only for Leaves and Housecleaning
When there's a chill in the air, take advantage of every opportunity and activity that makes fond memories for you and the guy you adore. Here are some ways to make the most out of spare moments. Make time for your mate and reap the endless rewards this fall and beyond.
1. Purchase a new blend of tea or coffee and brew up for some sensual sipping with your significant other.
2. Colder weather means paying extra attention to moisturizing our skin. Purchase a yummy body cream in a scent you and your special someone find appealing and let the massaging games begin.
3. Showers aren’t really meant to be hot. Turn down the temperature of the water gushing from the showerhead while turning on your shower mate with a sinfully seductive body wash or gel. My recommendations – any Philosophy product (there are so many wonderful scents from which to choose). My favorites? Chocolate, vanilla and lemon.
4. Get in touch with your partner. Contact sports such as touch football provide endless possibilities for tackling playful romantic situations.
5. Feed your appetites and find romance. Adam and Eve indulged in apples, and these fruits are far from forbidden on your healthy-foods and snack list this fall. Add some chocolate (savor the taste and the bonus antioxidants) fondue to the mix and dip into an afternoon or evening guaranteed to please more than your palate and his.
6. Crisp is meant for corn flakes and apples. When it comes to your bed linens, choose soft and luxurious. Whether you and he prefer cotton, satin or flannel, add a plush comforter and snuggle with your mate as much as you desire.
Above all, live each day to the fullest. Dare to let your wildest and fondest dreams become reality. Don’t let self-doubt or previous rejection daunt you or drive you off the path to success!
Wishing you all many happy reading moments,
TORMENTED -- Coming October 8 from Ellora's Cave
ROUGHRIDER -- Ellora's Cave Exotika
HELLE IN HEELS -- Ellora's Cave Exotika